We’ve come a few weeks in to the semester and while most of us have most our classes at campus, some are still going strong with Zoom/Skype/Teams classes. If that’s the case for you, we’d like to share a few things we learned during the covid 19 pandemic:
- Plan your weeks and days ahead
- Think of school as your job – do full workdays and be free over the weekends
- Get up and ready in the morning – no pajamas!
- Keep your camera on during classes
- Take frequent breaks from the screen (and why not a screen free lunch break?)
- Take short walks (after lunch coffee outdoors!)
- Shift sitting positions often
- Do a 5-minute dance party every now and then to keep the energy up (it’s fun!)
This is some good advice if you ask us. Tell us if you find one you like extra or if you want to add something to the list!
Be well, talk soon