When you’re a student, you need a lot of extra energy to manage all the reading, rehearsing and presenting you do all day. Here’s a recipe for the easiest oatmeal cookies to bring as a little pick me up.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 bananas
- 2.5 dl oats
- A handful of raisins, chocolate, nuts or other yummy stuff
Here’s how you do it:
- Set the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add oats.
- Add raisins, cranberries, chopped chocolate, nuts, seeds, coconut or another ingredient that you like.
- Place spoonfuls of the batter on a baking tray, lined with a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for circa 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden.
Done! Hope you like them!