That's a no brainer you think, winter is finally over and that's reason one, two and three. But that's making things a little too easy. Mars is here and it's officially spring. There's a lot to look forward to.
Winter is too cold, summer is too hot, spring is just perfect. The opinion on that differs of course, spring is a fresh start nevertheless. It's a promise of something new and who doesn't like that?
Fact is that the warmer temperatures and increased hours of daylight in the spring have numerous positive effects on the human mind.
Most people feel less stress, a lighter mood and increased creativity. Because of the sun, but also thanks to the return of singing birds, leaves and flowers. Unless you not suffer from pollen allergy of course.
We made a short list of five things that we like a little extra with the coming of spring.
- Longer days, shorter nights. Thank you sun!
- The promise of summer. We all know spring is just a teaser for something even better.
- Cherry blossoms. What's not to like? Anyone? Thought so.
- Open windows. Not on your PC, in your apartment.
- More smiling faces. We have no stats but isn't that obvious?