So, in Sweden around Easter there’s a lot of marzipan candy to eat; marzipan pigs, eggs, chickens … with nuts, chocolate, sprinkles … Nothing wrong with that, but here is a recipe with white chocolate and lime to change things up a bit.
What you need:
- 1 dl plain yoghurt (3%)
- 150 grams of white chocolate
- 1 lime – the zest only
- 1 dl puffed quinoa
- 1 dl shredded coconut
- 1 dl oats
- Heat up the yoghurt, chocolate and lime zest in a pot, stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Take the pot of the stove and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the batter out on a baking sheet, let it cool. Then put it in the refrigerator for about a half hour.
- Shape into eggs with the help of two teaspoons.
- Roll in quinoa.
Hope you’ll like it and Happy Easter!